2nd Week USA Schedules – Regal – Glen Allen/Richmond VA New Location
We will be updating the status of theaters periodically. We are planning to add more theaters next week. Due to holiday season, theaters preferred hollywood movies to ours, so we could not get theaters.
|CA||Folsom/Sacramento||Folsom 14 261 Iron Point Rd, Folsom CA|
|CA||Fremont||Cine Grand Fremont 7 39160 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538|
|CA||Milpitas||Serra Theaters 200 Serra Way #37, Milpitas, CA 94538|
|DE||Wilmington||Movies 10 - Wilmington
1796 W Newport Pike, Wilmington, DE 19804
|IL||Niles||MovieMax Cinemas 9180 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714|
|KS||Merriam||Tinseltown 20 + XD
5500 Antioch Rd,
Merriam, KS 66202
|NJ||North Bergen||Empire Cinemas Columbia Park 12 3125 John F. Kennedy Blvd, North Bergen, NJ 07047|
|TX||Dallas||Cinemark 17 and IMAX, 11819 Webb Chapel Rd, Dallas,TX 75234|
|TX||Houston||Cinemark Tinseltown 290 and XD, 12920 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77040|
|VA||Glen Allen/Richmond||Regal Virginia Center Stadium 20 10091 Jeb Stuart Pkwy, Glen Allen, VA 23059|
|VA||Sterling||Regal Countryside Stadium 20 45980 Regal Plaza, Sterling, VA 20165|
|WA||Renton||Roxy cinemas 25 S grady Way, Renton,WA 98057|
“Are you a Telugu film lover and want to be part of an innovative film exhibition model to screen new movies in the USA? Then please read…..”
TRENDING NOW: Paisa Vasool Deal
Distributor first takes the VPF and Drive Cost from the amount we receive from theater. After that exhibitor will take his investment. Remaining amount is shared between exhibitor and distributor on 50 50 basis. In this profit share, the maximum profit which exhibitor will get is 40% of total investment. For some locations, maximum profit is 25% of exhibitor’s investment. Drive cost is 160 dollars.
Must Read Terms
- Usually theaters take 2 to 4 months atleast after the complete movie run to pay the distributor after taking theater share.
- We do our best to tell the total collections to exhibitors as early as possible. But sometimes in order to get theater wise report it may take 1 month.
- Please do the calculation using our innovative Break-even Analysis calculator below to analyze the minimum number of people to show up in order to get break-even on your investment. We try to do our best to keep prices minimum so that investors make good returns.
- Understand that movie exhibition business is like a gamble where no one can predict the result. So, understand the risks before investing.
- We do our best to get premier shows in all theaters. Understand that final copy of the movie does not get ready sometimes even before 1 week of release. It takes a lot of effort to get the drives shipped to theaters.
- Our prices include VPF fee. We don’t ask exhibitors to pay any additional amount, if the movie fails to recover the minimum VPF fee paid for the theater by distributor.
When both Paisa Vasool and Regular deals are available for the same theater, and exhibitors bid/buy either of them, it is our discretion to accept the best offer.
Garam Cinemas is introducing a unique state of the art mobile platform encouraging cinema lovers across the United States to become exhibitors of new Telugu movies… We know what you are thinking…
Where do I start?
How much it costs to screen a new Telugu movie in the US?,
How do I get a theatre to screen the movie?
and so on…
Well… it’s pretty simple, this is the one stop shop for all that you need to be an exhibitor… our unique model allows you to earn additional income with a small investment and minimum risk… so all you need to have is the enthusiasm… we will do the rest for you…
How it Works
Our goal is to make film exhibition simple, accessible and affordable. We aim to achieve this by providing honest and detailed information about the actual cost involved in exhibiting a film in your local theater. No registration or signing up is required, simply visit our Market to see for yourself the going rate of a film in a theater of your choice. You can buy exhibition rights for the film in any theater in any state. If you think that you can afford that price, you just need to register and start bidding from your mobile phone. If you won the auction and chose to pay by bank transfer, you will receive an email with details of our bank account and you can transfer amount directly from your bank. We also give the option to pay by credit card. We use STRIPE for accepting payments. All your credit card information is processed by STRIPE directly and we never store any of your credit card information. Learn more about STRIPE here. Once payments are received, you can access your screening contract in our system and we will make all the arrangements to ensure that the film is exhibited in the theater of your choice. Please visit our FAQ page for more details.
- 20-50 (Auction Only): Theater Share (rent) is 35% to 65% of collection (which includes state tax). After taking this amount theater sends all remaining collection to distributor. Distributor first takes the Virtual Print Fee (VPF) from the theater collection(usually ranges between 285 and 850 dollars). Then exhibitor will take their entire investment from the remaining collection. After that the exhibitor will take 20% of the remaining collection which is First Exhibitor Share. Remaining collection is shared between the distributor and the exhibitor on a 50%-50% basis which is Final Exhibitor Share.
- Paisa Vasool (Auction Only): “Paisa Vasool” deals work on the regular 20:50 pattern, where the exhibitor gets the first 20% profit and the remaining profit is shared 50-50% between the exhibitor and the distributor. However, the only difference is that in the “Paisa Vasool” deal the maximum profit that the exhibitor can get is capped at a value that is equivalent to double the amount of their purchase. For example, if an exhibitor bought a movie rights in a theater for $1000 in our “Paisa Vasool” deal, they will get a maximum return of $2,000 (inclusive of the initial investment, 20% share and the 50% share).
- 50-50 (Auction & Buy Now Options): Theater Share (rent) is 35% to 65% of collection (which includes state tax). After taking this amount theater sends all remaining collection to distributor. Distributor first takes the Virtual Print Fee (VPF) from the theater collection(usually ranges between 285 and 850 dollars). Then exhibitor will take their entire investment from the remaining collection. Remaining collection will be shared between exhibitor and distributor on 50:50 basis.
- Deal Full Buyout (Auction & Buy Now Options): Theater Share (rent) is 35% to 65% of collection (which includes state tax). After taking this amount theater sends all remaining collection to distributor. Distributor first takes the Virtual Print Fee (VPF) from the theater collection(usually ranges between 285 and 850 dollars). VPF invoice will be shared with exhibitor. Then exhibitor will take all remaining collection.
This tool will instantly tell you the return for your investment based on no. of people show up in theater after all expenses (theater rent, distributor share etc) are met, so that you can take an immediate decision at the time of bidding.
Our Business Model
- Our unique mobile platform supports any device & any browser, so that you always have access to information and can take actions immediately.
- We keep the price low by selling on theater basis rather than by region. This minimizes the risk to exhibitor significantly.
- We don’t restrict the exhibitor to buy multiple theaters or regions. However we do advice the exhibitors to invest responsibly.
- Exhibitors have clear visibility of the ongoing bidding process for every theater.
- Exhibitors will be notified via email of every transaction they make and also will receive a notification when their bid is outbid.
- Each exhibitor will have their own space in our platform, with full access to their profile, contracts, bids and to make secure payments.
- Once payment is received, exhibitors will be able to view and download their screening contracts.
- Within 15 days following the receipt of the payment from the theater, we will send the exhibitor’s share amount along with theater payment report. Duration within which theaters pay the distributor varies based on the theater group which is usually 4-7 weeks after the 1st week run of the movie.
Trust, Transparency and Time bound delivery of funds are the core values on which Garam Cinemas is founded. We plan to gain the trust of exhibitors by being transparent in all transactions and time bound delivery of funds to everyone. We hope everyone who do business with Garam Cinemas will be benefited in all means.